June 21-23, 2020
Embassy Suites at Kingston Plantation
Myrtle Beach, SC
Registration is now open for all exhibtiors!
This year, the exhibit hall will be open Monday, June 22, and Tuesday, June 23. There will be dedicated exhibit time each day, as well as activities planned in the exhibit hall during this time to encourage attendance.
Exhibit Hall Setup Times & Hours
Sunday, June 21
12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Monday, June 22
9:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
One hour of dedicated exhibit time from 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Tuesday, June 23
8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
One hour of dedicated exhibit time from 10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Tuesday, June 23
1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Diagram
Exhibitor ProspectusClick here for the Exhibitor Prospectus.
SCASA Business Affiliate Member - $900
Non-Business Affiliate Member - $1200
(please see Exhibitor Prospectus for a complete list of included services):
- Lunch for exhibitors on Monday, June 22
- Company/contact information listed in online conference program book and mobile app
- Complimentary conference registration which includes coffee and refreshment breaks
- Planned activities throughout exhibit area to encourage traffic flow
- Security service during the hours when the exhibit hall is closed
The conference will provide:
- Carpeted exhibit area
- One 6'x10' tabletop booth (6' back drape)
- One skirted 6' table (additional tables need to be ordered through Convention Makers, see Exhibitor Service Kit)
- Two chairs
- Two exhibitor badges. Additional badges may be purchased at $45 each.
- Lunch for each registered exhibitor on Monday, June 22
- Company identification sign
Electricity and Internet Needs:
One 110 volt electrial hookup and wireless internet access are included in booth rental fee. Please indicate on the registration form if you need the electrial hookup.
Additional 110 volt electrical hookup - $50
Booth Reservation Information
A 50% deposit must be received at registration and the balance is due by May 29, 2020. You will receive an invoice for the remaining balance via email.
Companies who exhibited in 2019 will have priority to request their booth until January 10, 2020. After January 10, 2020, registration will be available to everyone. Please check back soon for the reservation form.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to April Griffin at email@example.com. Refund for the total amount paid less a $100 processing fee per reserved space will be made if the cancellation is received BEFORE May 29, 2020. No refunds will be made for cancellations received AFTER May 29, 2020.