June 16-18, 2019
Embassy Suites at Kingston Plantation
Myrtle Beach, SC
This year, the exhibit hall will be open Monday, June 17, and Tuesday, June 18. There will be dedicated exhibit time each day, as well as activities planned in the exhibit hall during this time to encourage attendance.
Exhibit Hall Setup Times & Hours
Sunday, June 16
5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Monday, June 17
9:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
One hour of dedicated exhibit time from 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Tuesday, June 18
8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
One hour of dedicated exhibit time from 10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Tuesday, June 18
2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Diagram
Exhibitor ProspectusCheck back soon for the Exhibitor Prospectus.
SCASA Business Affiliate Member - $800
Non-Business Affiliate Member - $1100
(please see Exhibitor Prospectus for a complete list of included services):
- Lunch for exhibitors on Monday, June 17, and Tuesday, June 18
- Company/contact information listed in online conference program book and mobile app
- Complimentary conference registration which includes coffee and refreshment breaks
- Planned activities throughout exhibit area to encourage traffic flow
- Security service during the hours when the exhibit hall is closed
The conference will provide:
- Carpeted exhibit area
- One 6'x10' tabletop booth (6' back drape)
- One skirted 6' table (additional tables need to be ordered through Convention Makers, see Exhibitor Service Kit)
- Two chairs
- Two exhibitor badges. Additional badges may be purchased at $45 each.
- Box lunch for each registered exhibitor on Monday, June 17, and Tuesday, June 18.
- Company identification sign
Electricity and Internet Needs:
One 110 volt electrial hookup and wireless internet access are included in booth rental fee. Please indicate on the registration form if you need the electrial hookup.
Additional 110 volt electrical hookup - $50
Freight & Equipment Requests:
Convention Makers has been chosen as the official service contractor for the 2019 Innovative Ideas Institute. You will receive order forms upon receiving your booth assignment. Order forms can also be found by clicking on the following link: 2019 i3 Exhibitor Service Kit.
Booth Reservation Information
A 50% deposit must be received at registration and the balance is due by May 24, 2019. You will receive an invoice for the remaining balance via email.
Companies who exhibited in 2018 will have priority to request their booth until January 11, 2019. After January 11, 2019, registration will be available to everyone. Please click on the following link to download the reservation form:
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to April Griffin at email@example.com. Refund for the total amount paid less a $100 processing fee per reserved space will be made if the cancellation is received BEFORE May 24, 2019. No refunds will be made for cancellations received AFTER May 24, 2019.
Companies who exhibited in 2018 will have priority to request their booth until January 11, 2019. After January 11, 2019, registration will be available to everyone. Please click on the following link to download the reservation form: 2019 i3 Exhibitor Registration Form