SCASA members choose to join one of ten divisions which represent various areas of school administration.
- School Superintendents
- Secondary Principals
- Middle Level Principals
- Elementary School Principals
- Career and Technology Directors
- Adult Education Directors
- School Personnel Administrators
- Education Specialists Administrators
- Instructional Leaders
- Higher Education
SCASA is governed by an elected Board, with representation from each division. Standing Committees, both at SCASA and the division level, keep members closely involved in the governance of the association. These committees have significant impact on the issues, concerns, interest and direction of the association.