Start Date: 5/26/2021 10:00 AM EDT
End Date: 5/26/2021 2:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: SCASA Building Location:
1 Fernandina Court
Columbia, SC United States 29212
South Carolina Association of School Administrators
Members must be logged in to register.
Due to limited space because of COVID-19 restrictions, only SCASA members who are current school or district level leaders may attend this in-person meeting.
If the in-person seating capacity is reached, a virtual meeting will be offered, and non-members may register for the virtual meeting by paying a $25 registration fee.
Representatives from businesses may only participate as a sponsor. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Hannah Pittman at (803) 798-8380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see below for important safety protocols that are in place for the meeting:
- All participants must be pre-registered. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated.
- Only SCASA members who are current school and district level leaders may attend this in-person meeting.
- If you are unable to attend, you must notify April Griffin at email@example.com. If you are unable to attend and need to send someone in your place, please email their name and cell phone number to April Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org. The replacement must be a SCASA member.
- Seating capacity is limited to accommodate social distancing. If the seating capacity is met, a virtual option will be offered so that others, including non-members, may participate.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend the meeting. You may send another SCASA member in your place and if you do, please email April Griffin at email@example.com prior to the meeting with your replacement's name and cell phone number.
- Your temperature will be checked when you arrive.
- Masks are required at all times while in the building, except when eating or drinking. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you when you arrive.
- Social distancing should be observed at all times.
- Participants will have assigned seats and will sit at individual tables that will be six feet apart.
- Individually packaged snacks, lunches, and drinks will be provided.