Start Date: 3/9/2021 9:30 AM EST
End Date: 3/9/2021 12:00 PM EST
Venue Name: SCASA Building Location:
1 Fernandina Court
Columbia, SC United States 29212
Implementing a comprehensive MTSS framework that provides tiered levels of support for academic, behavioral, and social and emotional needs of all students from early childhood to graduation is a large undertaking. Supporting the Whole Child is a key goal in the implementation of our MTSS framework. This workshop will provide an overview of our district’s MTSS journey, our MTSS framework, and lessons we have learned in the development and implementation of the framework. Additionally, the Chesnee High School administrative team will share their MTSS implementation process and will provide participants with specific strategies and supports for high school students.
Spartanburg School District 2
Fran Metta, Director of Special Services
Gina Skinner, District MTSS Coach
Angie Ramsey, Principal, Chesnee High School
Steven Olejnik, Assistant Principal, Chesnee High School
SCASA Members must be logged in to register.
Non SCASA Members should click on the Public Registration option.
Please see below for important safety protocols that are in place for the meeting:
- All participants must be pre-registered. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated.
- If you are unable to attend, you must notify April Griffin at email@example.com. If you are unable to attend and need to send someone in your place, please email their name and cell phone number to April Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org. The replacement must be a SCASA member.
- Seating capacity is limited to accommodate social distancing. If the seating capacity is met, a virtual option will be offered so that others, including non-members, may participate.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend the meeting. You may send another SCASA member in your place and if you do, please email April Griffin at email@example.com prior to the meeting with your replacement's name and cell phone number.
- Your temperature will be checked when you arrive.
- Masks are required at all times while in the building, except when eating or drinking. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you when you arrive.
Online with Credit Card
Seminar Subscribers - FREE
Non Seminar Subscribers - $60
Mail in Registration with Check
Seminar Subscribers - FREE
Non Seminar Subscribers - $75
If your school district is a seminar subscriber, please use the following promotional code to receive the FREE registration: SEMINAR21
All registration cancellations must be submitted and received by email no later than Tuesday, March 2nd. A $15 processing fee applies to all non seminar subscriber cancellations. No refund requests will be accepted after Tuesday, March 2nd. Please email your cancellation requests to April Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org.