Start Date: 11/10/2020 9:30 AM EST
End Date: 11/10/2020 12:00 PM EST
Venue Name: SCASA Building Location:
1 Fernandina Court
Columbia, SC United States 29212
As we embark on a year like no other, staff morale will be vital to maintaining a positive school culture and ensuring the success of all students. This school year has and will bring challenges and added stressors that most educators have never faced in their careers. How we navigate these unprecedented times will leave a lasting impact on the lives of our most precious commodity; the students. Attend this session to hear how the administrators and teachers at Walker Gamble Elementary have collectively led the efforts during this school year to celebrate their successes and keep staff morale at an all time high.
Allen Kirby (Principal),
Nancy Moore (Assistant Principal),
Jessica Boyington (STEAM Lab Instructor),
Amanda Williamson (4th Grade Math/Science Teacher),
Walker Gamble Elementary School, Clarendon School District 3
SCASA Members must be logged in to register.
Non SCASA Members should click on the Public Registration option.
Due to limited space because of COVID-19 restrictions, only seminar subscribers may attend this seminar.
Please see below for important safety protocols that are in place for the meeting:
- All participants must be pre-registered. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated.
- Only seminar subscribers may attend this meeting.
- If you are unable to attend, you must notify April Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to attend and need to send someone in your place, please email their name and cell phone number to April Griffin at email@example.com. The replacement must be a SCASA member.
- Seating capacity is limited to accommodate social distancing. If the seating capacity is met, a virtual option will be offered so that others, including non-members, may participate.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend the meeting. You may send another SCASA member in your place and if you do, please email April Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting with your replacement's name and cell phone number.
- Your temperature will be checked when you arrive.
- Masks are required at all times while in the building, except when eating or drinking. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you when you arrive.
Online with Credit Card
Seminar Subscribers - FREE
Non Seminar Subscribers - $60
Mail in Registration with Check
Seminar Subscribers - FREE
Non Seminar Subscribers - $75
If your school district is a seminar subscriber, please use the following promotional code to receive the FREE registration: SEMINAR21
All registration cancellations must be submitted and received by email no later than Tuesday, November 3rd. A $15 processing fee applies to all non seminar subscriber cancellations. No refund requests will be accepted after Tuesday, November 3rd. Please email your cancellation requests to April Griffin at email@example.com.