Start Date: 10/13/2020 9:30 AM EDT
End Date: 10/13/2020 12:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: SCASA Building Location:
1 Fernandina Court
Columbia, SC United States 29212
This workshop provides an overview of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs), toxic stress and a trauma-informed framework. The trauma-informed framework presents a flexible school wide approach that integrates trauma-sensitive practices that are designed to promote healthy, caring, and supportive interactions among students and educators, leading to greater potential for increases in resilience, executive functioning, self-regulation, general health, and positive relationships.
Dr. Jennifer Parker, USC Upstate, Master ACE Trainer
SCASA Members must be logged in to register.
Non SCASA Members should click on the Public Registration option.
Due to limited space because of COVID-19 restrictions, only seminar subscribers may attend this seminar.
Please see below for important safety protocols that are in place for the meeting:
- All participants must be pre-registered. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated.
- Only seminar subscribers may attend this meeting.
- If you are unable to attend, you must notify April Griffin at email@example.com. If you are unable to attend and need to send someone in your place, please email their name and cell phone number to April Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org. The replacement must be a SCASA member.
- Seating capacity is limited to accommodate social distancing. If the seating capacity is met, a virtual option will be offered so that others, including non-members, may participate.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend the meeting. You may send another SCASA member in your place and if you do, please email April Griffin at email@example.com prior to the meeting with your replacement's name and cell phone number.
- Your temperature will be checked when you arrive.
- Masks are required at all times while in the building, except when eating or drinking. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you when you arrive.
Online with Credit Card
Seminar Subscribers - FREE
Non Seminar Subscribers - $60
Mail in Registration with Check
Seminar Subscribers - FREE
Non Seminar Subscribers - $75
If your school district is a seminar subscriber, please use the following promotional code to receive the FREE registration: SEMINAR21
All registration cancellations must be submitted and received by email no later than Tuesday, October 6th. A $15 processing fee applies to all non seminar subscriber cancellations. No refund requests will be accepted after Tuesday, October 6th. Please email your cancellation requests to April Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org.