Start Date: 9/17/2020 1:00 PM BIT
End Date: 9/17/2020 3:00 PM BIT
1 Fernandina Court
Columbia, SC United States 29212
Members must be logged in to register.
The in-person seating capacity has now been reached, so you may now register to attend the Testing and Accountability Roundtable meeting through Zoom. Please register for the Zoom option at the following link: https://www.scasa.org/ev_calendar_day.asp?date=9/17/2020&eventid=759. If you would like to attend the in-person meeting if space becomes available, please click on "Member Registration" on the right of the screen to be added to the wait list. We will notify you if a seat becomes available for the meeting at the SCASA Building.
Due to limited space because of COVID-19 restrictions, only SCASA members who are current school or district level leaders may attend this in-person meeting.
If the in-person seating capacity is reached, a virtual meeting will be offered, and non-members may register for the virtual meeting by paying a $25 registration fee.
Representatives from businesses may only participate as a sponsor. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Hannah Pittman at (803) 798-8380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see below for important safety protocols that are in place for the meeting:
Online registration is currently unavailable. Please contact us via email or phone for assistance.
- All participants must be pre-registered. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated.
- Only SCASA members who are current school and district level leaders may attend this in-person meeting.
- If you are unable to attend, you must notify April Griffin at email@example.com. If you are unable to attend and need to send someone in your place, please email their name and cell phone number to April Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org. The replacement must be a SCASA member.
- Seating capacity is limited to accommodate social distancing. If the seating capacity is met, a virtual option will be offered so that others, including non-members, may participate.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend the meeting. You may send another SCASA member in your place and if you do, please email April Griffin at email@example.com prior to the meeting with your replacement's name and cell phone number.
- Your temperature will be checked when you arrive.
- Masks are required at all times while in the building, except when eating or drinking. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you when you arrive.
- Social distancing should be observed at all times.
- Participants will have assigned seats and will sit at individual tables that will be six feet apart.
- Individually packaged snacks, lunches, and drinks will be provided.