- SCASA Events Calendar
- Innovative Ideas Institute
- Seminar Series
- SC Bullying Prevention Initiative
- Center for Executive Education Leadership (CEEL)
Funding Tool Kit
Funding for Bullying Prevention ResourcesHOW DO YOU FIND FUNDING to bring bullying prevention resources to your school?
For guidance in writing grants or using stimulus funding, scroll down.
If you have up to $1,000:
- Purchase the Olweus Bullying Questionnaire and survey all students or do a random sampling of at least 300 students to determine if bullying is an issue in your school.
- Use these funds to purchase Olweus Bullying Prevention Program (OBPP) related program materials that could be used prior to purchasing OBPP or as a supplement to OBPP: for example: Peaceful School Bus Program ($ 119.00 each; recommend schools have one
- copy for each committee member that would help implement the program); Cyber bullying curricula ($ 99/each--purchase multiple copies if you can so teachers can share).
If you have $1,000 to $ 4,000:
Purchase the OBPP program materials and do additional fundraising to pay for the OBPP training.
If you have $4,000 to $8,000:
Depending on the size of the school, this amount most likely will pay for both the program materials and training for one school for OBPP.
Funding ResourcesSCASA Olweus Bullying Prevention Order Form - Order bullying questionnaires with this SCASA Hazelden order form. This form also may be used for ordering Olweus and other bullying prevention materials -- or go to the online SCASA Bullying Prevention Initiative Bookstore.
Olweus Funding Toolkit - SCASA Olweus Grant Writer's Tool Kit in PDF format.
Safe Dates Funding Toolkit - Safe Dates Grant Writer's Tool Kit in Word format.