Palmetto Administrator Submissions
Use the form below to submit your article for the Spring 2022 Palmetto Administrator.
After you click submit, you will be prompted to upload your article and a headshot for publication. When you submit, please use the same first name, last name, and email address as you did on this form.
Guidelines for article submissions:
- Articles should be useful and of professional interest to education leaders.
- Use an informal writing style, as if you were speaking to a group of fellow educators.
- Charts, graphs, drawings, and photographs help communicate your ideas and help people to remember the information you offer.
- Use a Microsoft Word file format (.docx) with images and graphics included in the file.
- Do not include your name in the submission. Only include the title of your article.
- Your article must be between 1,250 and 2,500 words.
- All sources must be cited at the end of your article in APA format.