The exhibit hall for the 2017 SCASA Innovative Ideas Institute is now sold out. To put your name on a waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 18-20, 2017
Embassy Suites at Kingston Plantation
Myrtle Beach, SC
This year, the exhibit hall will be open Monday, June 19 and Tuesday, June 20. There will be dedicated exhibit time each day. In addition, activities will be planned in the exhibit hall during this time to encourage attendance.
Exhibit Hall Setup Times & Hours
Sunday, June 18
5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Monday, June 19
9:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
One hour of dedicated exhibit time from 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Tuesday, June 20
8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
One hour of dedicated exhibit time from 10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Tuesday, June 20
2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Check back soon for the Exhibitor Prospectus.
SCASA Business Affiliate Member - $800
Non-Business Affiliate Member - $990
(please see Exhibitor Prospectus for a complete list of included services):
- Lunch for exhibitors on Monday, June 19 and Tuesday, June 20
- Company/contact information listed in online conference program book and mobile app
- Complimentary conference registration which includes coffee and refreshment breaks
- Planned activities throughout exhibit area to encourage traffic flow
- Security service during the hours when the exhibit hall is closed
The conference will provide:
- Carpeted exhibit area
- One 6'x10' tabletop booth (6' back drape)
- One skirted 6' table (additional tables need to be ordered through Convention Makers, see Exhibitor Service Kit)
- Two chairs
- Two exhibitor badges. Additional badges may be purchased at $45 each.
- Box lunch for each registered exhibitor on Monday, June 19 and Tuesday, June 20.
- Company identification sign
Electricity and Internet Needs:
One 110 volt electrial hookup and wireless internet access are included in booth rental fee. Please indicate on the registration form if you need the electrial hookup.
Additional 110 volt electrical hookup - $50
Freight & Equipment Requests:
Convention Makers has been chosen as the official service contractor for the 2017 Innovative Ideas Institute. You will receive order forms upon receiving your booth assignment. Order forms can also be found by clicking on the following link: 2017 i3 Exhibitor Service Kit.
Booth Reservation Information
A 50% deposit must be received at registration and the balance is due by May 26, 2017. To pay the remaining balance, you may log on to your member portal.
To pay the 50% deposit, please select that option in the registration fees section. You will receive an invoice for the remaining balance via email.
All online reservations must be paid via credit card. If you are unable to pay by credit card, please click here to download a form to mail with your check.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to April Griffin at email@example.com. Refund for the total amount paid less a $100 processing fee per reserved space will be made if the cancellation is received BEFORE May 26, 2017. No refunds will be made for cancellations received AFTER May 26, 2017.
The exhibit hall is now sold out. To put your name on the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.